Corporate Governance Services
Our regulatory and industry knowledge with extensive experience in financial services regulation and compliance allows us to provide a comprehensive and holistic approach to problem solving.
- Fiduciary duties, conflicts of interest transactions, standards of conduct, director independence, corporate social responsibility and ethics
- Governance and compliance issues relating to company law, contractual arrangements and joint ventures
- Conduct board meetings, shareholder meetings, strategic responses to shareholder proposals, proxy statements, proxy solicitation and activist campaigns
- Independent board memberships and representations
- Voting recommendations from proxy advisory firms
- Executive compensation, incentive compensation plans and senior executive employment contracts
- Review of corporate charters, bylaws, defensive measures, and board governance policies
- Swiss Stock Exchange rules and ad-hoc publications
Do you have any questions? Let’s talk with us.
If you have a question, urgent query or require support, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Please let us briefly know your case and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.