Alexander Seitz, MSc
Alex is a Founding Partner at AvelaLaw with a broad range of experience in the financial services industry. After his apprenticeship in commercial banking, he gained first-hand experience in different roles in investment banking and trading and was subsequently focusing on governance and regulatory aspects in asset management.
Given his breadth of expertise, Alex is our specialist for process management, risk and compliance matters and Business Continuity Management. He advises our clients on all governance, risk and compliance related matters. Due to his technical skillset, he is also responsible for projects related to implementation, enhancement and maintenance of our VELA application, particularly developed and tailored for the needs of our clients.
Prior to co-founding AvelaLaw, Alex worked as Risk Manager for a global asset management firm based and listed in Zurich, Switzerland. Before that, he worked for an asset management boutique in Liechtenstein, where he was responsible for the Legal & Compliance department.
- Founding Partner AvelaLaw AG, Zurich, since May 2021
- Project manager CapstoneLaw, Zurich
- Risk Manager, GAM Investment Management (Switzerland) Ltd., Zurich
- Legal & Compliance Officer, Swiss & Global Asset Management Ltd., Zurich
- PRMIA membership
- Not admitted to the bar
- Master of Science, Banking and Financial Management, University of Liechtenstein, Vaduz
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Applied Sciences, Ludwigshafen/Rhein, Germany