Marta supports the team and our customers as Application Developer. She is responsible for the maintenance and further development of our software application (VELA), particularly developed and tailored for the needs of our clients. Furthermore, she attends a specific training on the job to become a Compliance and Risk professional, which gives her the opportunity to combine her technological know-how with a dedicated regulatory expertise.
Prior joining AvelaLaw, Marta was involved in different software projects applying different technologies.
She completed student mobility programmes in Austria and in Switzerland. Despite her young career, she was able to gain significant experience in the development of software applications, websites, database systems and servers.
During her studies and while working for a global company as well as for research centers, she has proven her hands on attitude, which is valued by our clients and colleagues alike.
- Junior Application Developer, AvelaLaw AG, Zurich, Switzerland, November 2021
- Internship, Paul-Scherrer-Institute PSI, Villigen, Switzerland
- Master Thesis Internship, ABB Switzerland, Baden-Datwill
- Technical Student Programme, CERN, Switzerland
- Not admitted to the bar
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland, 2016